July 29, 2011

The Happy Spender: The Cadian Company Commander and Dragon Forge Bases

I found another cool and already painted miniature on eBay: The Imperial Guard Cadian Company Commander. The Mini arrived today and it looks quite well:


On another note: At the beginning of the month I ordered a few bases from Dragon Forge Design and they finally arrived today:

 
The box contains bases from the following sets: Wasteland II, Desert Wasteland and Concrete Rubble:


Dragon Forge has some really cool bases! I actually intended the majority of the above for a Chaos Renegade army that I will buy and paint somewhere in the future (hopefully this year). But now I'm thinking about also using some of them for my Death Korps army. In my opinion the Wasteland II series matches the grim look of this army perfectly.

No comments: