July 27, 2011

Miniature Spotlight: The Death Korps of Krieg Grenadiers, Vox Operator and Standard Bearer

I found some time over the weekend and put together a Grenadiers Squad, a Grenadier with Meltagun, a Grenadier with a Heavy Stubber as well as a Command Vox Operator and a Standard Bearer from the Command Squad:




I would've also put together the Grenadier Heavy Flamer Team but I was not happy with the two normal 25mm bases that came with the team. I was searching the web for the right fit and decided to go with Micro Art Studio. I ordered the Ruins Bikes Bases on Tuesday via Battlefield Berlin. They were delivered Wednesday morning, less than 24 hours after I placed my order. I didn't orderer any express shipping or anything special. That's their usual shipping time. And that's freaking perfect! :)

Last weeks Forge Wold order was also delivered this week:


The big envelope in the background contains the Death Korps of Krieg Transfer Sheet:


Now I only need the time to put the new minis together. If everything goes as planned this will happen over the next few days. :)

No comments: