December 31, 2011

The Happy Spender: Dwarven Forge Medieval Building Sets and Accessories

Huzaa!!! Dwarven Forge has new European wholesaler. He is based in the UK which makes shipping way more comfortable for me as a German customer. In the end prices are roughly the same but at least I don't have to drive to customs every time to get my order. And I expect the delivery to be way faster, somewhere between 5-7 days instead of 30 to 50 days when ordering from the US (because German customs seems to have the policy to have shipments lay around for at least three to four weeks before processing).

I made my first order today. I decided to go for the Medieval Building Sets because I wanted them for years now and my next adventure will include a lot of urban encounters. Everything is still in pre-order mode and the first orders will be sent out in the late February but the pre-order discount was to tempting not to use it. So this time it will feel just like the usual waiting time but with a slightly nicer price for everything. :)


 
Medieval Building Set
Medieval Building Expansion Set
Tavern Accessories Set

1 comment:

Gamergrrrl said...

That looks like really cool new stuff for the new year, I'm looking forward to gaming with that!

A happy new gaming & painting year for everyone!!!!