February 8, 2012

The Happy Spender: Buildings, Cemeteries and Dead Trees

My new computer has arrived and I'm almost finished getting everything back to normal. But the Gods of Technology don't smile at me right now since my monitor also died on me only three days after the new computer arrived at my door. (maybe he could not live without the old one?)
I organized a new one but I wasn't able to edit my recent pictures in the meantime so updates on the latest paint jobs and the latest game night will take a few more days. Until then I wanted to show you what I bought over the last couple of weeks and what will be assembled and painted over the next couple of month:

Skullvane Manse, Lair of the Astromancer

I love this exciting piece of scenery. This thing is huge and it's very well detailed. It looks spectacular, I can't wait to paint this.

Garden of Morr


Awesome. Just awesome. One of the best terrain pieces I have seen from GW. This will look absolutely great on the gaming table.

Chapel

The Chapel looks really nice and I will have lots of stuff leftover after finishing the assembly that can be used for additional decoration of other buildings I'm working on.

Citadel Wood

These trees will make great dead trees without the flat green leaves.

No comments: