September 2, 2012

The Happy Spender: Dwarven Forge Den of Evil Expansion Set

It's time to add a little something to my Dwarven Forge collection. :)
With so many great new sets it's really a pain to decide which one to get next. After going back and forth I decided to make an addition to my Den of Evil collection with the DoE Expansion Set. I almost opted for the Cavernous Lake Set but decided against it (at this point) because the DoE Expansion is a limited edition set and will be OOP at some point in the future.

And it also looks so freaking cool:

Den of Evil Expansion Set

This is a great addition for the DoE line and I'm looking forward to get my hands on this! :)

I also bought in this little extra:


Originally this was a free extra for every three 3 per-ordered sets of the DoE Expansion set. But since I didn't pre-order it at the time I have to buy it regularly. Since the DoE Room and Passage Set is OOP (thankfully I have a few of those) it's nice to add another passage to the collection.

No comments: