October 29, 2012

The Happy Spender: Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Renders


I actually bought these models a few weeks ago but didn't post a Happy Spender since my game group also reads this blog and sometimes there's a need for a little surprise. ;)
But since these minis made their appearance in my game last Sunday I can safely post the images now. The Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Renders were acquired fully painted (by ThirdEyeNuke Studio) via eBay. I was planning on buying these models and painting them myself when I saw these on CoolMiniorNot. I immediately loved the paint job, it is so much better than the one from the Forge World website and decided to go in the same direction when painting them myself. Then I saw that the minis in the pictures were actually sold on eBay. A set of three pro painted fully assembled Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Renders on awesome custom bases for only the additional cost of 33 Euros per model in comparison to the unpainted and unassembled versions? Granted, I could paint them myself and save a hundred bucks. But given the time I would need to clean, assemble and paint these bad boys....buying them fully painted was a temptation I could not resist. :)



No comments: