October 5, 2013

The Happy Spender: Woodland Terrain from ESLO

I'm a big fan of Pathfinder and I will adapt the campaign world as well as a whole lot of their really cool adventures into my next  campaign, starting with the awesome Kingmaker adventure series. And since Kingmaker is set to play in the Stolen Lands it will feature a whole lot of woodland battles and surface encounters. Of course there will still be a fair share of dungeons, it's still Dungeons and Dragons, after all. Like I said in my last post the new campaign will likely start after the next summer so I have quite some time left to paint new stuff and to stock up on woodland terrain. I could very likely build most of the terrain myself  but there's so much else to paint and work on, sometimes it's just nice to have some "out of the Box and ready to play" game accessories. So I decided to get some cool stuff from ESLO Terrain to get things started:











Lots of trees, some hills, a vegetable garden, a field and a few bushes. So far so good. :)

No comments: