December 11, 2015

On the Worktable: Rise of the Runelords Character Miniatures Part I

I'm currently working on a ton of miniatures for my new Pathfinder campaign, Rise of the Runelords. I'm so excited to start this awesome series of adventures in January! :D


My players have chosen their characters:
Daeron Riltharas, Half-Elf Magus (Seltyiel Iconic Eldritch Knight, Reaper Miniatures)
Shenso, Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer (Hiroki, Tales of War Miniatures)
Marcus Lucius Aurelius, Human Cleric of Sarenrae (Almaran the Gold, Reaper Miniatures)
Hazal el Morabet, Human Rogue (Almah, Merchant Princess, Reaper Miniatures)
Bergrim Borkenbart, Dwarf Ranger (Brock Battlebow, Reaper Miniatures)
Tali Jowyn and Knorx, Gnome Druid and animal companion (Lini and Droogami, Reaper Miniatures)

As shown above the miniatures are based on 25mm bases, cleaned, and ready to be primed. I also have to paint roughly 15 miniatures for the antagonists of the first part of the adventure. I will show these on a later date because my players are reading this blog and I don't want to give too much away at this time. ;)

2 comments:

Marco said...

Die Kampagne kann ich nur empfehlen :)

Ich leite die ja auch und eine der besten PF Kampagnen. Viel Spaß beim Bemalen.

CK aka Kronos said...

Danke! :)
Ja, die Kampagne ist wirklich gut. Wir freuen uns schon sehr darauf. Januar 2016 geht es los! :D