June 14, 2016

Miniature Spotlight: The modular City Graveyard // Garden of Morr

It took me quite a while (I have way to many projects on my workbench...) but I finally finished my modular city graveyard:


The awesome Garden of Morr from Games Workshop is integrated in the design of the Graveyard. I chose to make three separate terrain pieces from the Garden to create more possible variations:






(the Tomb in this picture is also removable)
I also included a small Diorama:


 it is (as almost everything else) designed to be modular:

 
It can be used with miniatures:


or with additional scenery elements:


I also created a small hill for the Cemetery Chapel from Ziterdes:


There are two large areas for optional scenery and/or houses:



There are various smaller, bigger, broken and unbroken pieces to change up the design. Here is an example of a few of them:


I used 2 Trees from the Citadel Wood and the two Tombs of Darkness together with the three statues from Ziterdes in this setup as well as several single graves.

All in all I'm very pleased with the results of this project. It was a lot of work to get it this far but it was worth it. I will create new pieces for this project in the future but for now I'm done and extremely happy. :) :) :)


4 comments:

Anders Kirstein said...

That is SO cool!

CK aka Kronos said...

Thank you so much, Anders! :) :) :)

Anything But Ones said...

This is amazing!! I love how you've found different brands and merged them into an evocative scenery. Makes me wanna do up my garden of moor too!

CK aka Kronos said...

Thank you very much, Raymond! :)