June 2, 2011

Forge World, are you kidding me?

Man, Forge World really annoys me. The bags containing their miniatures are a joke. See for yourself:

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to realise that small filigree pieces are likely to break when they are shipped like this. After opening my Death Korps of Krieg Infantry Squad Advancing bag I found so many broken and warped pieces I actually considered sending it back.

Just one example of many

Not the quality I expected for the price of 46,80€ for one small bag of 10 miniatures. But with some tinkering I could make it work, even when the squad had its first casualty already, because one miniature was so warped and broken, there was nothing left to do for it. But its parts will find a place in another setup someday, I'm sure. ;)  Semper Fi.

1 comment:

The Independent Characters said...

Contact them with pictures and they will send you brand new ones. No need (usually) to even send them back.