July 13, 2011

Miniature Spotlight: Dark Eldar Incubi

The first Dark Eldar mini is painted. It took some time because three somewhat different paint themes were used until I decided that the best way to go would be very similar to the classic Dark Eldar look:



I love the pattern on this shield
While I focus on my own paint projects my Dark Eldar army will be painted by the lovely Elena. The green edge of the base has to go but aside from than I'm very excited about Elenas paint job. I will post pictures from the rest of the squad when they are finished and on my table.
I met Elena a few years back on the SPIEL, the biggest game fair in Europe and she has painted a few of my miniatures over the past years whenever I was to engaged in other projects and had no time to paint.


Elena did a fantastic job on this one


I'm very happy that she will paint my whole Dark Eldar army, I really like her style. Over the cause of the next few days I will get some paint done myself and work on the miniatures from my demon army. When everything goes as planned the next WIP pictures will up at the end of the week. :)

No comments: