March 10, 2017

On the Worktable: Secret Weapons Tablescapes Tiles - Urban Streets, Clean and Damaged

Time to start something new. ;) A few years ago I abandoned my "City Grounds from Miniature Scenery" project because I didn't quite like the look of the whole board. I was searching for a better alternative and came across Secret Weapons Tablescapes Tiles. I purchased the 4x6 (24 Tiles) Version of the Urban Streets and damaged Urban Streets that were available at the time:


 
Right now I'm in the process of painting the 48 tiles. Here are two snapshots I made with my handy yesterday (hence the grainy quality) of the first WIP tiles:



More pictures will follow. I'm already way more happy with the look of the board than with the old City Grounds version. There's a lot of work to be done before this project is finished but I'm looking forward to it and I'm gonna enjoy the process. :)

No comments: