May 8, 2013

The Happy Spender: City Grounds from Miniature Scenery

I was planning to make my own modular street scenery with foamboard and plasticcard for a Dark Future setting when I stumbled upon the really awesome terrain from Miniature Scenery:

City Grounds
I love the look of the boards! I got myself 2 City Grounds sets. Each contains 20 modular square tiles that can be configured as desired. Here are a few examples I found on the web what 2 of these sets look like in action (shown here with additional terrain and miniatures from various manufactures):






I'm not 100% sure which paint theme I will choose for this. I really like the clean look of some Infinity boards but I think I might go for a gritty dystopian look. We will see. :)
(Image Credit: Master Class Terrain Painting)

2 comments:

Luckyjoe said...

Very nice. I especially like the last two perspective type pics. I would fill that board with Zombies! :) Looking forward to seeing more.

CK aka Kronos said...

I'm happy you like them, Luckyjoe! Zombies are a great idea, one can never have enough of those on the gaming table. ;)