November 26, 2012

The Happy Spender: The Blacksmith Forge from Tabletop World and the Den of Evil Expansion Set from Dwarven Forge

I love the buildings from Tabletop World! They are absolutly awesome and always so extremely detailed and beautifully sculpted. I already have the Merchant's House, the Timbered House and the Water Well and now I've added the Blacksmith Forge to my collection:


 


And I got myself another Expansion Set for my Den of Evil collection (I really love the look of this freaking cool set):

Den of Evil Expansion Set
The possibilities with one DoE Expansion Set are already pretty cool and I'm looking forward to see what I can do with two of them. Here are some shots from my test setup where I used most of my DoE pieces in addition to one DoE expansion Set:




No comments: