June 5, 2011

The Happy Spender: The Dark Eldar Madness

Since I was forced to cancel my Armorcast battlefield scenery order because they haven't delivered anything to their wholesalers here in Germany for over two month I decided to switch to some 40K stuff I had my eyes on for some time:

I haven't decided yet on the role the Dark Eldars will play in the Dark Prophet Universe. At first I was thinking in the direction of space pirates and mercenaries but now I'm leaning towards the concept of integrating them into a system of noble houses constantly at war with each other. This still leaves the space pirates thing for the Orks, for which I think they are pretty perfect.

The perfect leader for my Incubi.

The thing I really love about the Mandrakes (aside from their flaming glory) is that they also can be used in the DPC fantasy setting.

No comments: