September 12, 2012

The Happy Spender: Dark Vengeance - The Crimson Slaughter

The new Dark Vengeance box is very cool and I almost bought the Limited Edition but since I have no interest in the Space Marines I gave that a pass. I really like almost everything GW throws at me but all these Space Marines never really interested me as a gamer, collector or miniature painter. But the new Chaos Space Marines: I love them! :)

Dark Vengeance
I don't play Warhammer Fantasy or 40K, even though I have several armies (Skaven, Vampire Counts, Daemons of Chaos, Empire, Ogre Kingdoms, Tomb Kings, Chaos Dwarves, Imperial Army, Death Korps of Krieg, Dark Eldar (and some Tau but not enough for an whole army) but use them for my miniature heavy RPGs like the Dark Prophet Campaigns. And I actually decided not to buy aditional miniatures this month because there is still so much left to paint already. But today I got the chance to get the chaotic half of the Dark Vengeance box for half the price of the box so I could not resists to add these bad boys to my collection:


Lord Kranon the Relentless || Chosen


Hellbrute


Cultists

Not only will they make a great addition to my miniature collection for my Sci-Fi setting, they also look just so very awesome!

No comments: