October 2, 2012

The Happy Spender: Mirliton Medieval Tavern Miniatures

I love how the details in a setup can bring a gaming scenario to life and (like most gamers) I'm always searching for cool scenery pieces, accessories and miniatures which add something special to the setup. Some of my D&D scenarios play in taverns and even though I have a few of the cool Reaper townsfolk miniatures I was never absolutely happy with my collection. Mostly because I also had to rely on miniatures designed to be characters in dynamic poses with weapons drawn etc. as guests in my tavern setups. This works quite alright but I'm always trying to improve my game. I had my eyes on the medieval tavern miniatures from Mirliton for quite some time now and finally decided to add them to my collection:



Mirliton has a big range of miniatures to represent everyday life situations and if these are as good as I hope then we will see a lot more of them in the future. :)

1 comment:

Lukrezia said...

So cool! :)
These will look great in your scenerios. I love how natural they look in everyday settings.